piątek, 26 września 2014

Blessed are those who suffer.

I got to talk to my supervisor today.

- I don't know if you remember what I said about five years ago in the very first MA seminar, but...
- I do remember. Writing has to hurt.
- That's it. If it doesn't hurt, it means it is not good writing.
- Mhm. Okay then. It hurts a little bit already, to be honest.
- Nope, that is not enough.
- All right, I promise you I will suffer.
- You have to.
- I will suffer tremendously. Seriously. 
- Very well.

On a side note, I think I'm coming down with a cold. I had taken some stuff against that before I left the house and as a result floors and tiles were smiling at me wherever I went. Plus I could swear a dog said "hi" to me. In a human voice. Gotta love pseudoephedrine. 

bynamesakke dress, H&M shoes and bag, Stradivarius denim jacket, Pull&Bear faux leather pants.

2 komentarze: