poniedziałek, 29 czerwca 2015

#todolist

Dear Diary,

have you died of neglect yet? No? Wow.
Here's a list of things I desperately need to do and I mean it:

  • I have to get over my writer's block, which by now is not really a block anymore, nope, it is not a single block, it is an entire motherfucking housing estate of blocks and I have to parkour my way out of it or else what am I really doing with my life? Anyone?
  • I have to organize a work environment around myself, which means I have to turn everything upside down first and it sounds far from lovely, but if I don't do this now, I will never do this.
  • I need some sort of discipline and regularity in my life, and why not start with blogging once a week (look forward to my pseudoscholarly paper titled "Blogging as a segue to academic work and successful adulting," to be published before I turn forty, hopefully, maybe not, probably not really).
  • I need to edit a certain book, which is only slightly daunting.
  • I absolutely have to write a long overdue e-mail to a movie director.
  • I should eat less candy. 
  • I have to man up, grow a pair, and finally make an appointment to have another 25% of my wisdom removed (as of today, I only have 75% wisdom).
But first, dinner.

 Skirt: Reserved Concept, jacket: Bershka, top: Stradivarius, bag: H&M, shoes: House.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz