poniedziałek, 6 lipca 2015

I was promised a storm.

No, seriously, accuweather promised it would be here at 2 am, that did not happen, apparently the storm has been postponed until 5 pm, dear storm, you have half an hour. Not even.

Yeah, I like storms. I enjoy them immensely, provided I'm inside. The fury of nature speaks to me on a spiritual level, I kid you not. Plus the potential fresh air would be a cherry on top. Of a storm. Do storms have tops? As you can see, I am tired. I am tired of fellow humans. Either all of them are energy vampires (doubtful), or I have been going for way too long without a single day on my own (that's it). The problem with me is, one of the many problems with me is, I cannot recharge around people. So for the last several days I've been basically feeling like I had been stepped on by an elephant. And the elephant didn't even notice it stepped on something, so it's still there. Anyhow, me and the elephant are starting Some Serious Cleaning tomorrow, reassembling furniture and what not, and if it doesn't kill me/make me wanna die, I should report back to you next Monday. Because this is my new plan. This is the new me. Behold The Monday Blogger. Punctual and shit. Fingers crossed.

It is too bad I could not photograph my today's outfit, though. I dressed up as Carrie Bradshaw a hopeless case of kidult affected by a heatwave, and wore a massive tulle skirt to go grocery shopping. We're having a new elevator installed in the building and I accidentally stunned the Elevator People as I swooshed by in my tulle cumulus and a t-shirt which read "I'm lazy and I know it" (there's a sloth on it). But no, the only pictures I got are those in which I am wearing pants that clearly prove bear attacks do happen.

Sweater and shoes: Mango %, jeans: Bershka, top: Cubus, bag: H&M.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz