poniedziałek, 20 lipca 2015

Roar.

Whoa, where did the week go. I am not done cleaning up by a long shot, but the work station is kind of done (and so am I, let me tell you, I hate cleaning with a passion). Also, not sure if the pics for today are decent (I'm talking of quality, guys, I am fully dressed and rocking the asexual trend actually), because as we were taking them, a lady ("lady," that's a good one) whose window was just right above us decided to threaten us with calling the police and shit, because she was absolutely convinced we were taking pictures of doors, so that we could I really don't know, break in later on? Like, at night maybe? Blow up the lock once we prepare an explosive for this particular kind of lock? Which is why we are taking pictures? To know what kind of explosives will work best? I'm at a loss, I am not good at planning break-ins at all, I'm much better at assassinations and mass murders and stuff, so yeah, I did not blow up that lock and to be completely honest, I did not even notice there was a door next to me (not behind me, as the shrew thought) (yes, you heard me, I called her a shrew, I had actually called her much, much, much worse) (in my head) (much worse). The lion tote was a gift and it is too bad you cannot fully see it has 3D ears on one side of it. They stick out. I am so totally taking it on vacation with me, hopefully it will majestically scare off beachgoers within a satisfying radius.

Sweater and pants: Pull&Bear, scarf: Mango, bag: DekumDekum, shoes: no idea.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz